There is this one boy in my life. He means a whole lot to me. I will never be over him, and I will never, ever forget him. I don't know where the roads of life will take up, but when I look back at high school, he will be one of the people I will see first. He makes me laugh, he makes me smile, he makes me want to be a better person. I get jealous all the time - but he is no way mine, and will most likely never be; but I cant help it. And even though that is true... I don't mind being his friend. I would do absolutely anything for him, and I think he knows that. And people tell me to move on, or forget about him, I never will. All the time I pretend nothing is bothering me and that I don't need him. And I'm okay with that. I'll be his friend forever and ever, as long as that means I'm a part of his life.
2. Girls like to be told that they’re beautiful, rather than hot, pretty, cute, or sexy. It just gives more meaning.
3. Girls love to feel special, even though they might not show it.
4. Girls talk about everything with their girlfriends. So that means, you’re possibly 90% of their conversation. And believe me, trash talking takes up most of it, unless you’re a Greek god, which you’re not.
5. When girls are online, they want the guy to instant message them first, and they literally burn up inside when they’re not messaged. Of course, when they are messaged, they play it all cool and go “oh, hey” as if they just discovered your message.
6. Girls have a thing for guys who dress GQ.
7. Girls love it when guys are over 6 feet.
8. Girls find it awfully attractive when guys wear just a white t-shirt and jeans and yet they happen to look awesome in it.
9. Remember. Sense of humor. Girls love guys who can make them laugh.
10. Girls hate guys with bad hygiene. So put on that deodorant and clip those nails!
11. Girls love guys who plays sports.
12. Girls love it when a guy pulls them close by the waist.
13. Girls go crazy when a guy smells good.
14. Girls hate cocky guys.
15. Usually, when a girl is sarcastically mean to you, it means they’re attracted to you, but are afraid that they’ll be showing too much.
16. A kiss on the hand with the right timing can be a real turn-on.
17. Girls have a thing for guys who sport blazers with a destroyed tee underneath.
18. Girls have a thing for guys who have messy sex hair.
19. Some girls can think about their crushes for 18+ hours straight. No exaggeration.
20. When a guy says something really sentimental, girls will remember it forever.
21. The smallest gestures, the smallest stares, and the smallest statements could make a girl’s year. No joke.
22. Girls get embarrassed easily, even if guys don’t know what the hell just happened.
23. Girls daydream about their crushes. Like getting married, going on dates, kissing, etc. They just don’t show it.
24. Girls hate cheaters.
25. Guys who can sing or dance are a major turn on.
26. Guitarists are sexy.
27. When a girl is upset and wants you to listen, she wants you to listen. Don’t give her advice unless she asks for it.
28. When a girl is crying, she feels a lot safer if you pull her close and tell her that everything is going to be alright.
29. Girls love it when guys say their name.
30. Girls don’t like short tempered guys.
31. Sometimes girls just wish that guys would notice when they get a new haircut or if they’re wearing eyeliner.
32. When a girl calls you her loser or her dork, it usually means she’s attracted to you.
33. Girls find it a lot more romantic if you just fall asleep with them holding them with your arms rather than having a night of hot kinky sex.
34. Girls will never say I love you unless you say it first. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t want to scream it from the top of her lungs.
35. Girls love confidence.
36. Girls don’t like rock-hard guys. They like to know that guys can have a sensitive side too.
37. There comes a time when girls have needs too. Enough said.
38. A girl will cry over you a lot more than you think.
39. A girl’s wounds can last a while. And when I say a while, I mean a while.
40. Girls hate guys who smell bad.
41. When a girl cooks for you, you know you mean a lot to her.
42. Girls don’t like it when you think other women are hot and say it so. It can lower our self-esteem.
43. Eyeliner is a girl’s essential product. Don’t ever try to take it away from her.
44. Girls hate it, absolutely hate it, when guys don’t keep their promises. It throws them over the top.
45. Every girl fantasizes about her wedding. Her dress, her flowers, her shoes, her hair. More than you think.
46. Girls hate it when other guys flirt. Yet they flirt themselves too. Ah, the beauty of irony.
47. Girls will save instant message conversations when they like a guy.
48. A phone call, a text message, or a single Hershey’s kiss will mean a lot more than a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates on her birthday.
49. Every girl think she’s pretty in one way or another. They just won’t admit it.
50. Girls are very self-conscious when it comes to their looks. No makeup is a very sensitive topic to them.
51. Never ever flirt with her sibling or best friend. There’s this thing called boundaries that actually exist. If you ever do, prepare to die or lose her forever.
52. Be frank about things. Guys are not the only ones who are complicated.
53. Getting a girl jealous might be cute but deep inside they are getting hurt.
54. When you’re replying to a girl’s text message without a smiley continuously, it will give her an idea that you are not interested talking to her. Worse, give her an idea something’s up.
55. Girls love it when a guy pulls her from behind and plants a kiss on her.
56. Girls hate it when guys just stare at them. Talk to her once in awhile.
57. What’s sexier than a guy playing the guitar? Pianists.
58. Don’t ever compare her to any other female. That would make her more self-conscious.
Boy:This is who i am, I’m not easy to be with. I’m always hurting you
Girl:So what? I’m not the easiest person to be with either. I want to be with you. I love you. I’m in love with you. I don’t want to be with anyone else but you. Sure, sometimes you hurt me. You make me mad, but at the end of the day, you always make me happy. You always come back and make sure I’m okay. The simple things you do, that come straight from your heart makes me happy. Relationships are never easy babe but I’m not walking away from you, from us, from everything we have.
Boy:i know relationships are never easy, but tht isnt our issue anymore. its more than that
Boy:I don’t like that i always come back to check up on you coz i should’ve never left in tha first place.
Girl:No you’re not. I understand sometimes we both just need to step back and take a moment to get our heads straight. It’s just me, being the person I am, I don’t want you to leave because I know that we can work things out on the spot, but that’s not always the case.
Girl:Baby, do you want to be with me?
Boy:Of course baby. i love you
Aw. "I don’t like that i always come back to check up on you coz i should’ve never left in tha first place." <3